The Rolex Sea-Dweller watch is known for its durability and resilience, thanks in part to the high-quality materials used in its construction. Here are some of the materials that go into making this iconic timepiece:
- Oystersteel – Rolex uses Oystersteel, a corrosion-resistant steel alloy, in most of its watches, including the Sea-Dweller. This material is highly durable and can withstand harsh weather conditions and exposure to saltwater.
- Ceramic – The Sea-Dweller’s bezel is made from black ceramic, which is scratch-resistant and able to withstand extreme temperature changes. It also provides a high-gloss finish that looks great and adds to the watch’s overall aesthetic appeal.
- Sapphire Crystal – The watch face of the cheap Rolex Sea-Dweller is protected by scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, which is coated with an anti-reflective treatment for improved visibility.
- Chromalight – The hands and markers on the Sea-Dweller watch are coated with Chromalight, a luminescent material that emits a blue glow in low-light conditions. This makes the watch easy to read even in the dark.
- 904L Stainless Steel – The Sea-Dweller is fitted with a 904L stainless steel bracelet, which is highly resistant to corrosion and wear. The folding Oysterlock safety clasp provides additional security and convenience.
These materials are carefully selected and tested by Rolex to ensure that the fake Rolex Sea-Dweller watch meets their high standards of quality and durability. With proper care and maintenance, the watch can last for many years, making it a valuable investment for those who appreciate fine timepieces.
Rolex Sea–Dweller Asia Automatic Movement Two Tone Ceramic Bezel with Black Dial-Sapphire Glass RO-115500. Availability: In stock. $124.00.
$124.00 · In stock
Rolex Sea–Dweller Submariner 2000 Asia Automatic Movement Orange Markers with Black Dial SS-Vintage Edition RO-118204. Availability: In stock. $131.00.
$131.00 · In stock